Monday, August 17, 2009

Get Certified!

In today's information age, technologies are constantly being updated, and the skills and knowledge of the past quickly become out of date and no longer relevant. A knowledge-based workforce must continuously strive to equip itself with new skills in order to meet the rapid changes and the demands of the workplace.

I believed certifications will give us confidence and improve our overall performances, mitigate risk and remove uncertainty. I've come to a point now where I want to kick my career up the next level, and make networking my primary discipline. I am planning to go for technology based certification such as CCNA, LPI and CDCP.

The only way I am going to succeed with my career plan is if I really do know the technology, if I really do know how to solve problems, and how to really add value to the organizations I want to work for. Simply memorizing things for an easy test is not going to get me anywhere.

This is achieved through responsibility, commitment and motivation. I hope this Unit3d Study Sheet as myself study journal to success.

Certified as a measure of knowledge and professional. Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment